Oak Ridge Prims Signs and Such

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well, I'm off and running. 

It's been a journey, every year I spend most of the summer sketching my designs on what ever piece of paper I can find, lunch bags, old mail, envelopes, you name it, there is probably some idea sketched on it somewhere.  I find myself coming up with ideas when I don't have a tablet on hand. So guess what, I spend most of the fall gathering up a ton of reused paper and try to make sense of it all.


NOTICE THE TRAP DOOR

Needless to say, the design for these Little Primitive Night Before Christmas Pajamas/dresses came to me while I was at Princeton, Wi. (No paper of course) What a beautiful Amish community, I swear it's magical there, it can be raining a mile down the road and the park is bone dry, the sun seems to shine there no matter whats going on around it.

There's more pictures on Ebay if you'd like to take a closer look.  I Think they came out cute as a button. Check out Girls Pajamas on Ebay click on either one of these links Ebay Boys Pajamas

Well, time to get back to work.

By the way, someone once said to me, "you don't work", ah excuse me, from January to Dec I put in about 60 hours a week doing what I enjoy most, creating :)  Woo Hoooo Lucky me!!!  I am so grateful to be able to do what I love.
Until we meet again,
Blessings,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment