Oak Ridge Prims Signs and Such

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PrImITiVe ChRisTmAs GrunGy SaNta SuiT CloAk WaLL HaNg CinNaMon ScenTed DreSS



Only a few weeks and Halloween will have come and gone, fall is my favorite time of the year and we've skipped right over it, the leaves were so bright and beautiful just a few days ago, and over night they are all on the ground.  Bare trees, ah, a sign winter is on it's way.  You know what that means, it's time to get kickin on Ebay.

Last week was my first week of listing on Ebay for the Christmas season and everything sold, Yeppie!!!!!  My all time favorite creation is this little PrImITiVe ChRisTmAs GrunGy SaNta SuiT CloAk WaLL HaNg CinNaMon ScenTed DreSS. You can see the full listing at http://www.ebay.com/itm/180739959282?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_5387wt_916 .  Wow, that was a mouth full.

This year I'll be sharing my creations with you on Oak Ridge Prims Blog, Ebay and Facebook.  I hope there is an easy way of doing all of that...

Well, time to get busy, until later.
Blessings,
Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment